Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ordover Gallery

Visiting The Ordover Gallery was definitely a different experience. After visiting MOPA... and then visiting the Ordover Gallery it was a change in pace. the pictures were totally different. Nothing what i expected. The quality, and the clarity made me feel like i was there in each image at that location. I really loved Ralph Lee Hopkins pictures of the penguins.... I remember that same night I had a dream that I was there and the penguins were in it... kinda trippy. My personal favorite were his artic animals in motion.. leaping... jumping. It added a whole different perspective from the way you normally seem them. I personally love animals especially these type so being there made me kinda feel like I was at a trip to seaworld. He really inspires me to take a different look to my pictures. Although I personally like the black/white photos like the ones I saw in MOPA... he proves to me pictures can be just as strong and powerful in color. The vibrance and the color of the snow/ice is just amazing!

No comments: