Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Stefan Sagmeister

From what I saw of Sagmeisters images, I immediately fell in love. He has a way of capturing pictures by also placing words around them. He makes it more obvious to viewers what message he is trying to send and I think just by looking at the following image you can tell his images are powerful. He helps makes his images stronger by adding words and I think it's something we can all learn from. An image can say soo much but sometimes word help get what the artist wants us to see. He is an inspiration, and I really loved looking at his work. I also googled him to get more information about him, and I found this link that told more about who he is and where he started from. http://www.designmuseum.org/design/stefan-sagmeister ... He makes it known that you don't have to be all fancy with pictures and sometimes the best images are right in front of you. I like the wording and his placement of everything in his pictures.

No comments: